Wednesday 11 January 2017

Review of Breitling Transocean Chronograph 1915

Breitling Transocean Chronograph 1915 on the Ocean Classic Mesh strap, which I also spent time with in the Transocean 38 review. I do like mesh straps, especially for summer, as it mixes things up a bit from the standard steel bracelet. I am also a fan of how Breitling sets the bracelet up for adjustment, with actual links down by the deployant clasp that can be removed to get things sized. Sizing on this one was a bit trickier for me, for some reason, perhaps due to the 43mm case. I could not find quite the perfect fit by utilizing the links and the spring bar in the clasp (which makes an adjustment similar to what removing the link would), so I had to settle for it being just a tad tighter than I might prefer.

I have reviewed other watches with numerals cut off, and of course, read reviews of watches with that styling, as well as comments about those watches. While it has been a polarizing design direction (at least it seems that way to me), it was something here that, on the Breitling Transocean Chronograph 1915 replica, finally got stuck in my teeth. Perhaps that was its destiny, given that the Transocean lineup finally has me warming up to Breitling.

We see through a fairly large sapphire crystal the new Breitling B14 manually-wound double column-wheel movement. This is not, perhaps, the most stunning movement that I have ever seen, but it is well-finished (to my untrained eye), and it is interesting to watch those column wheels in action when you kick the chronograph off.

D4L Do for luxury Breitling replica watches,AAA quality best cheap replica watches,Tag heuer,Cartier,Audemars PIGUET,Hublot watch shipping worldwide from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment